Chicago Anarchists on Trial: Evidence from the Haymarket Affair
Captions for Home Page Graphic
1) Revenge circular written by August Spies. 1886 May 3. Illinois vs. August Spies et al. trial evidence book. People's Exhibit 6.
2) The anarchist riot in Chicago : a dynamite bomb exploding among the police. Illustration detached from Harper's weekly. Vol. 30 , no. 1534 (May 15, 1886)
3) Attention Workingmen! (flier), 1886 May 4. Illinois vs. August Spies et al. Trial evidence book. Defense Exhibit 1.
4) Testimony of James P. Stanton,
1886 July 19.
vs. August Spies et al. Trial transcript. Volume I: Witnesses for the
State, July 16-21, 1886
[See also the table of contents for the volumes of the trial transcript.]
5) [Police officer's star badge no. 799] [ca. 1886]