The Chinese in California, 1850-1925
Captions for Image on Home Page
1. Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation record of accounts. Signature book records created circa 1906-1934.
2. Chin Shan Ta Fu Hua jen fu ti tu. Photo reproduction of map [S.l. : s.n., 1901?].
3. Official map of "Chinatown" in San Francisco [no.1]. Part one of two pieces of a map created circa 1885.
4. [two boys with older sister in doorway]. Photograph by Hortense Shulze, ante-1910.
5. "Sing Fat Co., Inc." Postcard, post-1910.